Medela Medium Flow Teat with 250ml Breastmilk Bottle
Features & SpecificationsMedela breastmilk bottles are made from safe, BPA-free polypropylene designed to retain breastmilk's beneficial properties. Medela's Commitment to Breastfeeding and Breastmilk: Medela is committed to supporting the WHO Code’s call for commitment to breastfeeding and breastmilk as the optimal nutrition for the growth, development and health of babies. In line with the AAP Guidelines on introducing bottle feeding, Medela recommends that breastfeeding be well established before introducing a nipple.
Features & Specifications
- Storage and feeding bottle with medium flow teat and cover
- Compatible with all Medela breastpumps: Pump, store and feed with one container
- BPA/ DEHP free: Safe for baby
- Safe plastic: Designed to retain breastmilk's beneficial properties
- Dishwasher safe: Cleaning couldn't be easier with our dishwasher safe bottles
- Easy to read volume marks: Measuring the exact amount of the milk you're pumping is easy with our colorful ounce and milimeter markers
- Travel cap: Keeps nipple clean
- Light and unbreakable bottles ideal for collecting, storing, transporting, freezing and feeding breast milk
What are the ages for the slow and medium flow nipples?
Each silicone nipple is stamped with an “S” for Slow-flow or an “M” for Medium-flow.
Wide base slow flow 0-4 months.
Wide base medium flow 4-12 months.
Can bottle liners be used with Medela breastmilk bottles?
Medela does not suggest the use of bottle liners as anything placed into the bottle can interfere with the valve assembly causing lack of suction. If you wish to use a bottle liner, pump into Medela bottles and then pour the collected breastmilk into the bottle liner.
What are the breastmilk bottles made out of?
Medela breastmilk bottles are made of FDA food contact grade polypropylene. Medela bottles are BPA-Free and designed for safe feeding and long-term storage of breastmilk.
Polypropylene has a recycle number of 5 or PP stamped into the plastic item. Medela only uses new, virgin materials in manufacturing of all products.
Please click above to refer to more FAQ on Medela products.